Τρίτη 10 Αυγούστου 2010

Love is on my side.!

love quotes again....
  • She walks in Beauty, like the night of cloudness climes and starry skies, And all that's best of dark and bright meet in her aspect and her eyes...
  • Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me.
  • I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
  • You're nothing short of my everything.
  • The only true gift is a portion of yourself.
  • Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks
  • What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes...
  • I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach...
  • Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
  • But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever.

Love Glitter Graphics Romantic Quotes

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου